Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
- Over 3 years of experience in software development.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as mobile, API, server, and web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customer's systems.
- Working with development teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality of production release.
- Extensive experience in API testing.
- Experience in end-to-end testing frameworks (Cypress).
- Experience with Agile + DevOps methodologies for test automation.
- Experience of database testing including designing and manipulating test data.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.