If you can send your friends money in seconds, why does it still take your employer two weeks to send your paycheck?
At Clair, we are on a mission to create financial freedom for America's workers by giving them an app that allows them to get paid as soon as they clock out of work. But we're not just another digital bank or on-demand pay provider. We meet Americans at their place of work by embedding our products within the scheduling, workforce management, and payroll apps they already use every day. And, as a social impact fintech, our promise to our users is simple: we'll never charge our users to access the money they've already worked for.
We welcome people who add a new set of experiences to our melting pot of backgrounds. We're 30-ish, spread across multiple states, hailing from various countries. We've got grandparents working alongside recent graduates, Americans partnering with immigrants, and self-taught coders debating with Ivy League graduates. We embrace diversity in all its forms.
We are backed by investors who are not only well-renowned in their fields, but are also great partners for us. We've raised $19.5 million from Thrive Capital, Upfront Ventures, Founder Collective, and Walkabout VC, as well as many individual investors like Michael Vaughan (Former COO of Venmo) and Paul Appelbaum (Founder of Seamless).
Learn more about us at getclair.com/about
Are you who we're looking for?
Clair is hiring our first dedicated B2B marketer to spearhead our marketing relationships with HR technology platforms. Over the last two years, we’ve signed some of the biggest names in the workforce management industry like 7shifts, When I Work, Workwell, and Attendance on Demand, giving us access to a user base of over 5.5 million employees. Now, we’re looking to hire our first Sr. B2B Product Marketing Manager to keep the momentum going and help us bring on-demand pay to even more people.
Our ideal candidate knows what it means to build a B2B marketing strategy that is targeted towards the most senior leaders of a specific industry. You are a dedicated business leader, who will shape the future of how Clair is positioned to our business partners. You will be responsible for building and executing the marketing plan working closely with our Strategic Alliances and Commercial teams. You will identify opportunities for business growth, develop narratives for our products and solutions, and deliver them to our partners through integrated campaigns.
You are experienced in driving PR, comms, account-based marketing, event marketing, and content marketing. You have a deep understanding of LinkedIn, both for its organic use as a social media network and a targeted advertising channel. You’re also well versed in event organization and can conceptualize and execute impactful events to engage our partners and the industry at conferences. You have experience partnering with creative, media, PR, and event agencies to generate innovative ideas and execute programs. Ultimately, you strive to gain a deep understanding of how companies make buying decisions deriving insights that will influence short and long-term strategies to better speak to our partners and generate demand. This role reports into Clair’s Director of Marketing and sits cross-functionally with our Strategic Alliances and Commercial team.
What will you do at Clair?
- Define Clair’s B2B marketing strategy and oversee successful planning and execution of marketing initiatives
- Build awareness of both Clair’s brand to a specific target audience of professionals in the payroll and workforce management industries
- Analyze data & research to derive insights that will influence strategy, narratives and positioning.
- Lead strategic programs and campaigns to engage our existing partners and attract new ones.
- Own Clair’s presence at conferences and events end to end, ensuring that we are able to show up with impact.
- Set up and execute a breadth of marketing initiatives, including content marketing, LinkedIn advertising, account-based marketing, PR, and others
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs to generate qualified leads in support of Clair’s pipeline and partnership objectives
- Lead development and amplification of content for full delivery of our message
- Partner with our strategic alliances and commercial teams to create sales enablement materials that ensure a cohesive buying experience for our partners
- 5-7 years of professional experience, a majority of them in B2B marketing
- Working knowledge of content marketing, LinkedIn advertising, account-based marketing, or PR, with deep expertise in at least one of them
- Prior experience working with and managing multiple agencies to generate innovative ideas and execute programs
- Demonstrated interest and experience in the HR tech/or fintech industry
- Excellent project management skills/experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness and excitement to roll up your sleeves and get things done in days and weeks, not months and quarters
- Ability to collaborate effectively with sales or partnerships teams
Need more convincing?
Apart from getting to work with our incredible team, here are some of the benefits you can expect when you join Clair:
- 100% Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage, with option to extend to your family
- Fully-paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored 401k, HSA, and FSA
- Telehealth & medical concierge services with OneMedical
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from home setup allowance
- Citibike membership for NY-based employees
- Access to your earnings every day on Clair
- Company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer Information
Clair is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.