If you can send your friends money in seconds, why does it still take your employer two weeks to send your paycheck?
At Clair, we are on a mission to create financial freedom for America's workers by giving them an app that allows them to get paid as soon as they clock out of work. But we're not just another digital bank or on-demand pay provider. We meet Americans at their place of work by embedding our products within the scheduling, workforce management, and payroll apps they already use every day. And, as a social impact fintech, our promise to our users is simple: we'll never charge our users to access the money they've already worked for.
We welcome people who add a new set of experiences to our melting pot of backgrounds. We're 30-ish, spread across multiple states, hailing from various countries. We've got grandparents working alongside recent graduates, Americans partnering with immigrants, and self-taught coders debating with Ivy League graduates. We embrace diversity in all its forms.
We are backed by investors who are not only well-renowned in their fields, but are also great partners for us. We've raised $19.5 million from Thrive Capital, Upfront Ventures, Founder Collective, and Walkabout VC, as well as many individual investors like Michael Vaughan (Former COO of Venmo) and Paul Appelbaum (Founder of Seamless).
Learn more about us at getclair.com/about
Clair has an exciting opportunity within our Growth team. We are looking to add our first Partner Success Associate focused on leveraging our unique partnerships within the HR-Tech space, to reach hundreds of thousands of hourly workers and get them paid every day. The Partner Success team is the focal point of Clair’s growth strategy. Each partner is a unique opportunity to bring a new wave of fintech to industries as varied as restaurants, hospitals and mining.
We are looking for a high-performing individual contributor to join the team to help oversee individual partnerships. As this is a highly cross-functional and visible role, you will have exposure to a broad range of Clair’s initiatives, including efforts within sales, product and feature development, and integrations.
Internally, you will collaborate across teams including Product, Marketing, Operations, Banking, and Finance. Externally, you will represent the face of Clair to our business partners.
- Support efforts to deepen partner relationships and drive user growth
- Own partnership launches, working with cross functional teams to ensure we meet contractual obligations
- Determine long-term distribution strategies per partner with the Director of Partner Success
- Assist partner in product launches with "boots on the ground" support to iterate on our strategies
- Continuously leverage data (qualitative and quantitative) to fine tune our partner and user experience
- Establish and maintain processes within Clair and with partners to ensure smooth implementation of the product and ongoing success
- Supervise and optimize performance metrics post-launch. You’ll always know how our partnerships are performing and why, and will develop ideas about how to improve them.
- 2+ year of professional experience
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to identify business opportunities; you have a track record of using data to inform strategy
- Enjoys client-facing roles
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, lead priorities, and succeed in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong program management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work within ambiguity and pivot quickly when priorities change
- Enjoys dealing with multiple teams in a cross-functional processes
- Strong ability to stay organized, while adapting and iterating (as the team is new and will be learning and changing)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that are ready to be external facing
Need more convincing?
Apart from getting to work with our incredible team, here are some of the benefits you can expect when you join Clair:
- 100% Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage, with option to extend to your family
- Fully-paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored 401k, HSA, and FSA
- Telehealth & medical concierge services with OneMedical
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from home setup allowance
- Citibike membership for NY-based employees
- Access to your earnings every day on Clair
- Company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer Information
Clair is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.