What we do
At Civis Analytics, we bring objective, data-driven truth to organizational decision-making—from the boardroom to the world’s largest progressive social causes.
This mission isn’t an aspiration: it’s something we see realized every day, and it brings purpose to everything we’re working on.
We combine a sophisticated SaaS product with our specialized data science consultancy to empower tens of thousands of active users to make millions of data-driven decisions every month. From joining disparate data sources and automating reporting, to building more elaborate models of targeted audiences and optimizing messages for them, organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the City of Boston, and iHeart Radio trust Civis’s technology to make their most critical decisions.
Core to our product and consulting offerings is Civis Platform, which makes it easy to import, manage, transform, analyze, and report on data. Our customers love Civis Platform because it empowers them to focus on finding data-driven answers to their most critical questions—in other words, we empower them to run their business, rather than running a tech stack.
Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, all Civis offices are closed and all employees are remote for the foreseeable future. This is being closely monitored as things change and it’s likely our offices will reopen. Because of this uncertainty, we want to ensure candidates are open to potentially relocating to one of our offices in the future, but a totally remote option is negotiable for this role.
This is a temporary, full-time, salaried position with benefits slated to end December 1, 2021. There is a possibility of extension to a permanent position if the business requires it. This role can be fully remote.
About the Role
Civis Analytics is seeking an energetic and hard-working recruiting coordinator to support our talent acquisition team!
As a key member of our team, it will be your job to keep our department organized and running as efficiently as possible. Your direct efforts will help bring world-class talent to our growing team. In this role, you’ll work closely with the corporate recruiter, the technical recruiter and the recruiting manager to coordinate and streamline the full lifecycle recruiting process across business areas.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Schedule all interviews; specifically technical screens and virtual interviews for 25+ open positions at once
- Use Greenhouse applicant tracking system (ATS) to assign evaluations, post jobs, disposition candidates, organize interview workflows and much more as needed
- Provide a stellar experience by being a positive first contact for all candidates
- Assist with recruiting projects as needed which may include campus recruiting in the future
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1+ year of experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity
- Demonstrated examples of building successful candidate relationships based on trust and transparency
- Experience handling complex calendar management and scheduling interviews with busy teams in a timely fashion
- Interest in talent acquisition systems and quick to pick up new technology and platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and respect with a broad range of business partners
- Ability to handle confidential recruitment and personnel documents
- Experience navigating Gmail and the Google Suite preferred
- Prior experience with Greenhouse as an ATS preferred
Who we are
Civis offers opportunities for newcomers, seasoned professionals, and anyone in between. Our teams are energized by complex challenges and value diversity of thought. Opportunities to stand out and inspire happen daily, and we trust and encourage you to act on your ideas—no matter how big they are.
We offer you the tools and community you need to do your best work. Each of us is committed to holding ourselves accountable for results, challenging the status quo, and finding new ways to help our company—and each other—grow.
Why join our team?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech organization focused on solving interesting and meaningful problems, invested in internal promotion, and committed to fostering a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace.
- Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO; 401K match with immediate vesting; health, dental, and vision benefits; fully paid parental leave; breastfeeding support, including breastmilk shipping services for traveling moms; commuter benefits; wellness initiatives, including weekly group meditations; monthly on-site massage therapy; and pet insurance.
- To support employees in our now-fully remote work environment, we have expanded our virtual journal and book clubs, Donut Pals (organized virtual coffee meet-ups), Lightning Talks (five-minute presentations on anything you’d like), Lunch-and-Learns, and HR Open Discussions (bi-weekly meet-ups where we discuss ideas and topics of the day in a casual format). We are also able to support and accommodate flexible work from-home-schedules to help employees juggle their domestic responsibilities.
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees, and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us email@example.com.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.