What we do
At Civis, we take a science-first approach to solving problems using person-level data. With a blend of proprietary technology and statistical advisory services, we help Democratic campaigns and progressive organizations find, understand and connect with the people they care about, so they can stop guessing and start using mathematical proof to guide decisions. We know others use “data science” and “analytics” as buzzwords, but at Civis we don’t stand for fluff, and we will always deliver scalable products and technologies — not PowerPoints — to drive your organization forward. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
To democratize data science so progressive organizations can stop guessing and make decisions based on numbers and scientific fact.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a Client Success Analyst who will be responsible for partnering with a named list of Civis Analytics political clients, including campaigns and/or progressive advocacy organizations, to enable their successful use of our software in driving their strategic objectives. As the face of Civis Analytics to your clients, you will drive client projects while both proactively and reactively managing day-to-day relationships with your client contacts. This role can be based in either Chicago or D.C. and will report to the Head of Client Success.
You will also work as part of the Civis Analytics cross-functional team to enable the success of your clients, from ensuring execution of high level strategy set by Account Management to advocating client feedback and needs with Product Management and Engineering. You must be able to work well with others who approach problems from different perspectives, but you will be expected to challenge and improve the way we operate.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years supporting and driving external client success with software solutions
- Demonstrated success understanding client challenges and needs, and mapping them to solutions and action
- Interest in and ability to master new technologies
- Stellar communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours and potential travel
- US work authorization
- A cycle or more of experience on an electoral campaign or at a progressive organization, preferably in data or analytics
- 3+ years enterprise software experience
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and statistics
- Project management experience
- Experience in software training
- Experience in technical writing
Why join our team?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on solving interesting and meaningful problems, invested in internal promotion, and committed to fostering a diverse, equal and inclusive workplace.
- Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, health, dental, and vision benefits, paid parental leave, breastfeeding support including breastmilk shipping services for traveling moms, flexible work from home policy, commuter benefits, wellness initiatives including weekly group meditations, monthly on-site massage therapy, and pet insurance.
- Modern office, conveniently located in the Loop. Close to public transportation, great restaurants and beautiful city views.
Civis Analytics embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.