What we do
Civis Analytics helps leading businesses, nonprofits, and government use data to identify, attract, and engage customers, constituents, and citizens. With a blend of proprietary data, technology and advisory services, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis helps organizations stop guessing and start using statistical proof to guide decisions. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Who we are
At Civis, we have opportunities for applicants who are newcomers, seasoned professionals, and anywhere in between. Our teams are energized by complex challenges and value diversity of thought. Opportunities to stand out and inspire happen daily and we trust and encourage you to act on your ideas – no matter how big they are. We offer you the tools and community you need to do your best work. Each of us is committed to holding ourselves accountable for results, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
About the Role
We’re looking for an enterprise marketing leader with a passion for developing and delivering innovative go-to-market growth strategies across digital channels to help Civis achieve and exceed our business goals.
- Develop and manage the execution of our digital strategy designed to build our brand online within core industries, and directly target buyers/influencers we serve
- Generate demand and drive revenue from our prospects and current clients
- Identify and implement innovative tactics to build our brand online and across our target markets
- Develop, scope and oversee the execution of digital campaigns to drive cost-effective leads across all channels
- Create new and improve on current lead conversion strategies
- Craft and steer content marketing strategy and execution
- Data driven growth hacker approach to building awareness and lead generation
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to executive leadership
- Drive SEO/organic growth through content and other recommendations
- Leverage content to enable us to attract, engage, convert, and grow key accounts
- Rely on strong analytical skills to ensure recommendations are backed by data and insight
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience presenting/selling enterprise-wide digital marketing strategies to C-level executives via both channels of written and verbal communication
- Ability to self-manage and deal with the ambiguity that comes with a successful, growth-stage company
- Experience with B2B marketing as well as significant experience with SaaS-based marketing, particularly with developer or data scientist-centric products
- Experience working with technical audiences and proven ability to translate technical concepts up and down the funnel
- Strong relationship-building, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Professional experience must include extensive experience in: digital advertising, marketing automation, SEO, paid search, mobile marketing, optimization, and/or account-based marketing
- Experience implementing and managing a marketing tech stack; familiarity with Pardot is a strong plus
- Experience successfully partnering with sales ops to create and execute a lead flow strategy
- Proven experience creating, leading and evaluating successful implementation of data-driven digital media campaigns, including social, SEM and display
- Knowledge of SEO- specifically ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to proactively identify, develop and resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes, reporting, and relationships with vendors
- Data-driven with a natural curiosity to ask great questions with the ability to support questions and answers with data
- Experience leading and/or scaling a team – developing resources and managing them to deadlines and KPIs
Why Civis Analytics?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on continued learning, mentorship, and internal promotion
- Competitive benefits including flexible PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health, dental, and vision benefits
- Downtown open office environment near great restaurants and all public transportation options
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us email@example.com
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.