About the Company
Have you seen how data can be used to significantly transform how decisions are made within organizations? At Civis Analytics, we believe that organizations need to build a “system” around data-based decision making in order to be competitive in the marketplace, or to serve their constituents. And those that do will truly differentiate themselves. These systems incorporate people, data, technology, and science. Over the last four years, Civis Analytics has become the premier partner for organizations seeking to build those systems. We blend world-class data science talent with proprietary data and cutting-edge software to help firms, nonprofit organizations, and government organizations solve their largest problems.
Civis Analytics helps organizations use data to gain a competitive advantage in how they identify, attract, and engage people. With a powerful combination of best-in-class proprietary data, cutting-edge software solutions, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis works with Fortune 500 companies, the country’s largest nonprofits, and all levels of government to make data-driven decision-making essential to how the world’s best organizations make decisions.
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About the Role
We’re looking for an enterprise marketing leader with a passion for developing and delivering innovative go-to-market growth strategies to help Civis achieve and exceed our business goals.
- Develop and manage the execution of our digital strategy designed to build our brand online within core industries, and directly target buyers/influencers we serve
- Generate demand and drive revenue from our prospects and current clients
- Identify and implement innovative tactics to build our brand online and across our target markets
- Develop, scope and oversee the execution of digital campaigns to drive cost-effective leads across all channels
- Create new and improve on current lead conversion strategies
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to executive leadership
- Drive SEO/organic growth through content and other recommendations
- Leverage content to enable us to attract, engage, convert, and grow key accounts
- Rely on strong analytical skills to ensure recommendations are backed by data and insight
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience presenting/selling enterprise-wide digital marketing strategies to C-level executives via both channels of written and verbal communication
- Ability to self-manage and deal with the ambiguity that comes with a successful, growth-stage company
- Experience with B2B marketing as well as significant experience with SaaS-based marketing, particularly with developer or data scientist-centric products
- Experience working with technical audiences and proven ability to translate technical concepts up and down the funnel
- Strong relationship-building, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Professional experience must include extensive experience in: digital advertising, marketing automation, SEO, paid search, mobile marketing, optimization, and/or account-based marketing
- Experience implementing and managing a marketing tech stack; familiarity with Pardot is a strong plus
- Experience successfully partnering with sales ops to create and execute a lead flow strategy
- Proven experience creating, leading and evaluating successful implementation of data-driven social media campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO- specifically ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to proactively identify, develop and resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes, reporting, and relationships with vendors
- Data-driven with a natural curiosity to ask great questions with the ability to support questions and answers with data
- Experience leading and/or scaling a team – developing resources and managing them to deadlines and KPIs