About the Company
Civis Analytics helps businesses use data to gain a competitive advantage in how they identify, attract, and engage loyal customers and employees. With an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis works with Fortune 500 companies, the country’s largest nonprofits, and all levels of government to make data-driven decision-making essential to how the world’s best organizations operate.
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
About the Role
The Director, Talent Acquisition will provide leadership for the overall strategy, execution, measurement and talent programs functions for Civis Analytics. This leader will be responsible for day to day leadership and long term vision of the team, building and improving on operational recruitment processes and development of the employment brand and building talent pipelines to attract and select top talent for Civis. Reporting to the VP, People Operations, this person will lead a team of seasoned recruiters.
- Leadership over the Talent Acquisition function
- Responsible for the ongoing strategy and development of the employment brand in partnership with key cross functional partners
- Develop and implement reporting and key metrics to be communicated throughout Civis
- Lead the development of talent pipelines and programs (university, military and diversity) to ensure the growth of talent pools to support the needs of the business
- Develops talent strategies to identify, attract, and recruit top talent through a variety of avenues, using industry best practices on a routine basis
- Lead and drive operational efficiencies to ensure a strong end to end recruiting process
- Lead the development and integration of new recruitment technologies to support the changing needs of the business
- Manages the sourcing and attraction strategy for all roles in the business
- Proactively researches and evaluates new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Develops influential relationships with the client groups, ensuring that recruitment is integrated into the business unit
- Partners with HR and cross functional leadership to drive talent planning strategies in each function
- Drives operational excellence and compliance and sets high recruitment standards
- Manages and maintains diversity strategy and attracts a diverse workforce to the company
- 12+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, preferably at a technology or services company
- 5+ years of team management
- Demonstrated strong strategic thinking with the ability to create multiple year plans
- Proficient in applicant tracking systems, google suite
- Proven leader and mentor
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Passionate about innovative ways to find exceptional talent