Civic Eagle helps organizations more effectively advocate for public policy changes with a bleeding-edge product that is backed by our proprietary civic data and analytics. We are a diverse team guided by a vision to improve democracy and increase transparency. We provide services to hundreds of public policy advocacy organizations, Fortune 1000 corporations, and millions of people looking to engage in democracy.
We've recently raised our $10M Series A round: this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company backed by blue-chip investors.
This will be a career-defining and memorable experience for you if you:
- Believe in our mission of improving democracy and increasing transparency.
- Want to grow your career rapidly within a high-growth startup environment.
- Thrive on problem-solving and coming up with solutions that scale.
- Love dashboards, software automation, and solving data and business process challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the internal expert on our customer data and how it can be used to meet objectives across customer-facing business functions and the platforms we use.
- Ensure a high quality customer experience by:
- Overseeing marketing automation and audience segmentation broadly.
- Providing guidance and support to business stakeholders in the creation of automations and related workflows.
- Supporting the development and implementation of testing in the digital program.
- Collaborate closely with product management and engineering staff to integrate, warehouse, and manage data flows spanning the product and our business applications.
- Partner with marketing, sales, finance, and other internal users and producers of customer data to develop business processes for data collection and management.
- Define processes and policies to ensure customer data integrity across business applications.
- Serve as the CX representative on and/or directly manage various data projects that bridge marketing, customer experience, product user data, and sales.
- Develop dashboards and automated reporting for key performance metrics.
- Evaluate and identify where system enhancements are required.
- Provide internal troubleshooting and systems support for CX/CRM systems
- Manage relationships with external consultants on data projects that require additional domain expertise (e.g. Salesforce automation, business analytics).
- Grow your professional skills and expertise in the field of customer service through regular training or event participation.
- Travel within the US up to 10%.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be a strong candidate for this role if you have:
- 3-5 years experience working in a technical role using a combination of CRMs, CDPs, CDMs, marketing automation, or related applications.
- A working understanding of Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or Segment.
- A high-level understanding of how to pull data from a data warehouse/data platform
- Expertise in developing data requirements to support new or changing business processes.
- Experience designing, improving, and implementing business processes.
- Experience analyzing prospect and customer data, with a focus on marketing, customer experience, and sales metrics.
- Experience solving complex process and systems problems involving a mix of stakeholders.
- Skill influencing colleagues laterally in a low-ego environment.
- Skill presenting analysis, processes, and ideas visually to build shared understanding.
- The salary for this position is $78,000 to $98,000 based on experience and location.
- Stock options
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- High-trust remote working environment & free co-working space
- Flexible work hours - unlimited Your Time Off (YTO)
- Paid family leave
- Professional development stipend
Civic Eagle is on a mission to use technology to promote better democratic outcomes. It starts with providing better access to information about the policies that impact us. We believe that by making public policy more accessible and transparent, we can start to make changes to the way that communities and organizations advocate for themselves. We envision a world where people are heard and communities are genuinely served. We have the unique opportunity to use today’s advancements in technology to make this a reality. We'd love for you to join us on this mission!
What do our products do?
- Surface all proposed laws across state and federal governments
- Enable users to track, tag, and annotate proposed laws, so they can take action
- Notify users about changes and related proposals that they might otherwise miss
- Facilitate collaboration within teams and organizations to make advocacy more powerful
- Provide a foundation of open civic data to academics, journalists, and the public
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Civic Eagle is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment. Individuals seeking employment at Civic Eagle are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, physical or mental abilities, social-economic background, political affiliation, thinking styles, life experiences, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.