Pay Rate: $14.17 - $17.72/hr.
Job Posting Closing on: Monday, November 29, 2021
The City of Fort Worth is the 12th largest city in the U.S. and the fastest growing among large cities. Fort Worth has received multiple accolades, including number one Downtown (Livability), and the second-best City in the nation for Job Seekers (Forbes). Our employees serve the needs of over 800,000 residents. We are seeking individuals that reflect our values of exceptional customer experience, mutual respect, embracing our diversity, continuous improvement, ethical behavior, and accountability.
A part-time Contract Compliance Technician job is available with the City of Fort Worth Contract Management Section. The City of Fort Worth Park & Recreation Department is made up of 12,337 acres of parkland and includes 291 park and recreation facilities. From hike and bike trails to fitness centers, the Park & Recreation Department is a vital part of Fort Worth, Texas and is an exciting and vivacious place to work.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday, with hours between 8 AM and 5 PM totaling 29 hours per week. The position is eligible for partial benefits and will work up to 25 hours a week. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to Park Reservation and Contract Management.
The Contract Compliance Technician job responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative assistance to Park Reservation and Contract Management by preparing documents, scheduling meeting, and a variety of tasks related to customer service and contract compliance;
- Serve as back up to Park Reservation;
- Evaluate and review customer applications, documents, files, and records to determine eligibility or status for various City services; Maintains records and application data.
- Provide service to internal and external customers by answering inquiries, resolving complaints or directing caller to appropriate department or personnel;
- Receive and apply payments and fees
- Conduct site inspections;
- Review and track invoices and payments;
- Assist with internal and external mailings and correspondence;
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets and reports; utilize the internet, Microsoft Office tools, Reservation System, and assist with mapping as needed;
- Participate in special projects, providing input as needed;
- High school diploma/GED
- Two years of directly related experience in in contracts, compliance, and customer service experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- At least six months of experience working in a heavy customer contact environment.
- Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel.
- Experience with reservation systems (Park Reservation uses ActiveNet).
- Familiarity with City of Fort Worth streets and landscape.
- Knowledge in landscaping, knowledge of city parks, navigation skills/knowledge in map reading, Google Earth/Maps, and GIS.
Conditions of Employment
Candidates who do not meet the Education requirement, may be considered if they have more relevant work experience than the position requires. Those selected for employment will be required to pass Pre-Employment checks depending on the position requirements. Those could include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug screen, education verification, etc. Criminal convictions will be considered on a case by case basis. Employees are paid by direct deposit only. Equal Opportunity Employer.