Pay Range: $79,767 - $103,697 annual compensation
Job Posting Closing on: Friday, October 8, 2021
The City of Fort Worth is the 12th largest city in the U.S. and the fastest growing among large cities. Fort Worth has received multiple accolades, including number one Downtown (Livability), and the second-best City in the nation for Job Seekers (Forbes). Our employees serve the needs of over 800,000 residents. We are seeking individuals that reflect our values of exceptional customer experience, mutual respect, embracing our diversity, continuous improvement, ethical behavior, and accountability.
A Sr. PeopleSoft HCM Developer job is available with The City of Fort Worth IT Solutions- ERP Division. This position will require the candidate selected to participate in the planning, development, testing and implementation of enhancements, break fixes and major projects within our Oracle/PeopleSoft environments. We currently are working a hybrid on-site model, requiring our staff to be on-site at least 2 days a week
The Sr. PeopleSoft HCM Developer job responsibilities include:
- Develop customizations/modifications to the PeopleSoft application including online transaction processing, batch/interface processing, queries and reports, including Fluid technology and functionality. Particularly for Time and Labor, Absence Management and Payroll for North America (NA) modules.
- Reapply/retrofit customizations for PUM image updates and tax updates, including customization isolation techniques, such as Event Mapping, Hidden work records, Page/Field Configurator
- Configure data structures (PeopleSoft Record/Database Tables) to support development
- Collaborate with co-workers, functional analysts and customers to refine business requirements and design & deliver solutions
- Work with Administration/Functional Teams to troubleshoot issues with both delivered and custom PeopleSoft functionality
- Project and operations support
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Four (4) years of responsible experience in supporting ERP systems design/administration, computer systems analysis or computer programming
- Must be able to pass a CJIS background check
- Valid Driver’s License
- PeopleTools 8.56+
- Peoplesoft 9.X Human Capital Management experience
- PeopleSoft 9.2 FLUID
- Microsoft SQL Server database, Windows servers
- PeopleSoft Application Designer and other development:
- Records, Fields, Pages, Components, Component Interface, Query, Security
- PeopleCode, Application Engine, COBOL, SQR, SQL
- FLUID development, Integration Broker, Activity Guides, Approval Workflow, Pivot Grids, BI Publisher
Applicants for this position must pass a Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) fingerprint-based background check and maintain CJIS eligibility. Due to CJIS requirements related to system access, the following will result in being disqualified for this position: Felony Convictions, Felony Deferred Adjudication, Class A Misdemeanor Conviction, Class B Misdemeanor Convictions in the last 10 years, Class A Misdemeanor Deferred Adjudication, Class B Misdemeanor Deferred Adjudication in the last 10 years, an Open Arrest for Any Criminal Offense (Felony or Misdemeanor), and ALL Family Violence Convictions regardless of class.
Conditions of Employment
Candidates who do not meet the Education requirement, may be considered if they have more relevant work experience than the position requires. Those selected for employment will be required to pass Pre-Employment checks depending on the position requirements. Those could include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug screen, education verification, etc. Criminal convictions will be considered on a case by case basis. Employees are paid by direct deposit only. Equal Opportunity Employer.