- Primarily responsible for developing and constructing data architectures, systems, and processing tools. This could involve creating and integrating APIs, developing data set processes, and dealing with Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- Tasked with maintaining systems to ensure their continual operation. They also work to improve the performance of these systems through optimization and troubleshooting.
- Create, maintain, and improve databases. This could involve creating table schemas, improving data processing, and ensuring data solutions comply with advanced best practices, privacy and security regulations.
- Maintain reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns, insights, recommendations, and predictions.
- Create and manage ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes to pull data from various sources, transform it to a usable format, and load it into a more usable destination, such as a database or a data warehouse (like Google Big Query).
- Develop effective communication methods through asynchronous communication being able to work in an agile development environment.
- Share knowledge through detailed documentation.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist and/or Data Engineer.
- Knowledge of SQL (tables, views, queries, stored procedures, triggers) at the master level.
- Understanding data modelling concepts, such as designing efficient database schemas, creating appropriate data structures, and optimizing table partitioning.
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools and processes is essential. Master Google Cloud Run is a plus.
- Proficient in Python.
- Solid command of SQL; he/she can find the most efficient way to write a SELECT statement and possess experience with relational databases principles.
- Experience using analytical tools (like Google Analytics 4).
- Adopt modern techniques to ensure data protection, privacy and security.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (like Looker) and data warehousing software (like Google Big Query).
- Experience constructing data system pipelines for Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- Familiarities with Cloud Services such as the Google Cloud Platform and Google Big Query in particular.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion and commitment to human dignity, life, family, liberty, citizen empowerment, and social change.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture and a hierarchical team structure.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and requirements.
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Duolingo English Test is required for all non-natives with a minimum 100 (B2 equivalent) score. Spanish and other additional languages are an asset. Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, especially in writing.
- We are actively seeking candidates based in Europe or The Americas for this position.
Top 10 reasons to work for CitizenGO:
- We’re winning. Our campaigning works and we’re changing politics and policies across the world. Check out some of our recent victories here.
- Our tactics are bold and effective. We do what’s needed to win campaigns, whether it’s launching petitions, partnering with like-minded organizations, helping our members call the decision maker or rallying on the streets.
- Large funders don’t control our strategy. We work with members to do what’s best for the world each and every time.
- We thrive in risky situations. We don’t let powerful forces like the Spanish Socialist Government or Soros’s empire bully us with legal, brand or financial threats. We’re experts at navigating risk and meeting threats head on, in the media, the courts or on the streets.
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on campaigns that make an impact so you can enjoy defending life, family and freedom and changing the world.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.
Vacation & Holidays: Join CitizenGO and enjoy 24 vacation days per year and local public holidays. We also provide various types of leave, such as parental, sick, medical, and bereavement. Attractive Benefits: Embrace the freedom of working remotely at CitizenGO, with flexible hours and a consistent 40-hour work week. Benefit from our tuition reimbursement program (up to €500 per year), English/Spanish language courses (USD120 per month on iTalki), and an annual Christmas gift. Each team member may receive one free book per month (up to €30). Practical Assistance for Your Success: We equip you with the necessary tools to excel in your role, including Chromebooks, mobile phone lines, and smartphones for select positions. Work comfortably with our home office setup allowance (up to €500 every two years) and coworking memberships (up to €200 per month). Innovative Technology: CitizenGO grants access to Copy.ai, an AI-powered copywriting platform, and Grammarly, designed to enhance the quality of your English writing. Engaging Meetups: Connect and collaborate with your colleagues during our annual retreats, evaluation meetings, mini-retreats, conferences, summits, and monthly meetups in Madrid.