Administration Operations Officer (Administrative Assistant)
The Finance Operations - Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of Operations.
CitizenGO is winning major victories to bring about a better world and this role on the Operations team is crucial to powering that success. Operations Officers play a key role in the Operations Department, which supports all aspects of CitizenGO’s global activities.
You will report directly to the Director of Operations, and work with the whole Operations Team, which also includes Operations Officers, Executive Assistants, and an outside team of financial controllers.
Operations Officer (Administrative Assistant) Responsibilities
- Work with the Accountant to assist in carrying out the organization's accounting processes.
- Processing invoices for recording/accounting.
- Reviewing credit card reports and expense reports.
- Ensuring all accounting entries are complete and correct.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist in administrative and organizational functions.
- Support to other departments in terms of finance, accounting, and administrative functions.
- Other Operations functions as needed.
Operations Officer (Administrative Assistant) Requirements
- Live in Madrid, Spain.
- Demonstrable experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Knowledge of accounting and billing will be valued.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good computer skills in general.
- Passion and commitment to the defense of life, the natural family and freedom of religion.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture and a hierarchical team structure.
- Strong project and staff management skills.
- Team player who can jump in and support the team on a variety of topics and tasks.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a requirement. Duolingo English Test is required for all non-native with a minimum score of 90 (B2 equivalent).