CitizenGO's fundraising team is a high-performing team of dedicated fundraisers who create and manage meaningful and engaging experiences for the thousands of people who help drive CitizenGO's work.
The fundraising team helps strengthen CitizenGO's millions-member movement by finding the resources that drive our impact and giving people new and exciting avenues to make a difference on key issues.
This position is located within the Fundraising Ops team, whose mission is to raise private funds to carry out our mission independently, building a broad and committed base of collaborators.
- Making and receiving sales-related calls.
- Collaborating with the telemarketing program to convert one-time donors to monthly donors, upgrade current donors and engage big donors.
- Implementing donor care and engagement programs that increase retention and strengthen engagement through a variety of channels.
- Managing databases for data analysis of all fundraising channels, and CRM such as Salesforce for the housefile control.
- Constantly researching fundraising best practices, particularly digital, as well as what other similar organizations in Spain and around the world are executing for testing.
- Performing all data requirements for all fundraising programs including but not limited to telemarketing, bequests, direct mail and any other channels as required.
- Previous experience in Fundraising, telephone support, housefile management for non-profit organizations.
- Commercial or sales-oriented skills.
- Understanding of acquisition, retention/donor care and upgrade programs.
- Native in Spanish and fluency in English is required. Duolingo English Test is required for non-natives with a minimum score of 90 (B2 equivalent). It may be paid by CitizenGO during the hiring process.
- Demonstrated commitment to the defense of life, the natural family and freedom of religion.
- Enthusiasm for and broad experience with software tools.
- Good strategic, creative, and innovative thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and service-oriented attitude, proactive, enthusiastic, and willing to put their talent at the service of our mission.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture and a hierarchical team structure.
- Strong project and staff management skills.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and requirements.
- Ability to work underpressure.
- Ability to travel.
Top 10 reasons to work for CitizenGO:
- We’re winning. Our campaigning works and we’re changing politics and policies across the world. Check out some of our recent victories here.
- Our tactics are bold and effective. We do what’s needed to win campaigns, whether it’s launching petitions, partnering with like-minded organizations, helping our members call the decision maker or rallying on the streets.
- Large funders don’t control our strategy. We work with members to do what’s best for the world each and every time.
- We thrive in risky situations. We don’t let powerful forces like the Spanish Socialist Government or Soros’s empire bully us with legal, brand or financial threats. We’re experts at navigating risk and meeting threats head on, in the media, the courts or on the streets.
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office.
- Work on campaigns that make an impact so you can enjoy defending life, family and freedom and changing the world.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto.