Contact Center Agent
The core responsibility of this position is managing all of the member correspondence for a specific language in a friendly, clear, and efficient way – providing excellent service to our community, and ensuring that member subscription, donation, and campaign queries are tracked and resolved on a weekly basis.
In addition, the Contact Center Agent may be asked to support our campaigns team with occasional translations for a specific campaign or website text.
Contact Center Agent Responsibilities
- Monitoring and responding to all member correspondence for a specific language. All emails must be answered before Thursday 6pm or the deadline agreed upon with the manager.
- Managing donations and volunteer requests from members speaking a specific language.
- Finding opportunities for strong campaigns raised by members.
- Contributing to the correspondence report with an overview of each week’s correspondence in a specific language.
- Reporting tech issues, campaign feedback, and other member suggestions to the wider CitizenGO team.
- Assisting campaigners with translations of campaign materials or text to a specific language as needed.
Contact Center Agent Requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a specific language and English.
- Strong computer skills. Google mail and Docs management experience preferred.
- Passion and commitment to human dignity, life, family, liberty, citizen empowerment, and social change.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, attention to details and results-oriented delivery on short timelines;
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and requirements in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture and a hierarchical team structure.