CitizenGO staffs a creative team of designers, video producers, editors, and digital experts supporting our campaigns by developing and producing innovative, creative content, including producing TV and digital video projects, crafting cut-through design products, and sharing stories that rally our pro-life and pro-family base. Through eye-catching and engaging content, the creative team gives people important outlets to get the word out and make a difference in our campaigns.
The Graphic Designer will work along with the campaigners to make our online campaigns and offline actions go viral on social media, via email and other media. The Graphic Designer reports to the Director of Campaigns HO.
- Producing and supporting the production of creative campaign and brand content for both social and traditional media.
- Producing and supporting creative design needs such as print products including; flyers, reports, banners, posters and billboards, news ads, stationary, and other brand collateral.
- Assisting campaigners in generating creative content ideas and innovating new ways to incorporate them into campaigns.
- Assisting with the execution and moderation of social media content.
- Participating in a strong team culture of experimentation, innovation, evaluation and learning.
- Assisting the creative team to execute its strategy and meet its goals.
- Monitor pro-life, pro-family and political news stories and pitch weekly content supporting the CitizenGO campaigns and petitions based on the news cycle, trending topics, and the political calendar.
- Innovate, experiment, and learn—work with our analytics team to design and run tests that help identify what makes contents more shareable and impactful.
- Passionate about growing and strengthening a movement of everyday people to take action for change on a wide range of prolife and pro-family issues.
- Experience using Canva.com and the Adobe suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Bubbling with ideas to create engaging, audience focused content across our social channels, traditional media advertisements, and printed products.
- Can deliver a brief to tight deadlines working with a variety of staff and stakeholders.
- Experience working with style guides and palettes to meet organizational needs.
- Experience with photo post-production: ability to select and curate high quality images, touch up images for the CitizenGO site and design composite images.
- Experience with print design: ability to lead graphic design of print materials such as an annual report, campaign materials, and merchandise.
- Experience using video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Photography skills.
- Understands political messaging, strategy, and campaigns within the pro-life and pro-family movement.
- Understands current trends in online graphic design and social media.
- Passion and commitment to human dignity, life, family, liberty, citizen empowerment, and social change.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture and a hierarchical team structure.
- Strong project and staff management skills.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and requirements.
- Willing to work autonomously on a variety of tasks and projects, prioritizing them efficiently.
- Aiming at proactivity, taking the initiative to get the job done, and enriching with valuable projects and proposals to the entire organization.
- Fluency in English and Spanish are a requirement. Any other additional languages are an asset.