The Fundraising Operations Junior Officer reports to the Manager of the Fundraising Ops team.
CitizenGO's fundraising team is a high-performing team of dedicated fundraisers who create and manage meaningful and engaging experiences for the thousands of people who help drive CitizenGO's work.
The fundraising team helps strengthen CitizenGO's millions-member movement by finding the resources that drive our impact and giving people new and exciting avenues to make a difference on key issues.
This position is located within the Fundraising Ops team, whose mission is to raise private funds to carry out our mission independently, building a broad and committed base of collaborators.
Fundraising Operations Responsibilities
- Making and receiving sales-related calls.
- Collaborating with the telemarketing program to convert one-time donors to monthly donors, upgrade current donors and engage big donors.
- Implementing donor care and engagement programs that increase retention and strengthen engagement through a variety of channels.
- Managing databases for data analysis of all fundraising channels, and CRM such as Salesforce for the housefile control.
- Constantly researching fundraising best practices, particularly digital, as well as what other similar organizations in Spain and around the world are executing for testing.
- Performing all data requirements for all fundraising programs including but not limited to telemarketing, bequests, direct mail and any other channels as required.
Fundraising Operations Requirements
- No experience required. Recommended experience: housefile management for non-profit organizations, data processing, fundraising, telemarketing, or telephone support.
- Commercial or sales-oriented skills.
- Understanding of acquisition, retention/donor care and upgrade programs.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required. Duolingo English Test is required for non-natives with a minimum score of 90 (B2 equivalent). It may be paid by CitizenGO during the hiring process.
- Demonstrated commitment to the defense of life, the natural family and freedom of religion.
- Enthusiasm for and broad experience with software tools.
- Good strategic, creative, and innovative thinking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and service-oriented attitude, proactive, enthusiastic, and willing to put their talent at the service of our mission.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture and a hierarchical team structure.
- Strong project and staff management skills.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and requirements.