Citizen is the No. 1 public safety app in the U.S., with a mission to make the world a safer place. Citizen provides 911 alerts so people can use their phones to keep themselves, and the people and places they love, safe. Citizen has notified people to evacuate burning buildings, deterred school buses from nearby terrorist attacks, and led to the rescue of kidnapped children and missing people.
Citizen’s 911 alerts are accompanied by live stories, real-time updates, and user-generated content so app users never have to wonder why there are helicopters overhead or fire engines flying by. By broadcasting from the scene of an incident, communicating with one another, and reading live updates, communities are empowered by Citizen. We act fast, break news, and give people the immediate information they need to stay safe. And we’re just getting started.
Already relied on by millions of people every day, Citizen will expand even further across the United States this year to keep more users safe and informed. We’re looking for hardworking, mission-driven individuals to help bring Citizen to hundreds of cities nationwide.
Citizen is backed by Sequoia Capital, 8VC, Founders Fund, Goodwater Capital, and Greycroft and has raised tens of millions in VC funding.
About the Role:
The growth marketing analyst will be responsible for the planning, creative, analyzing, and optimizing of our growth marketing strategy. In this role, you’ll help build the foundational pillars to scale Citizen’s growth on its core product and subscription product, Citizen Protect. Citizen Protect is Citizen’s first subscription product and combines the power of our network, trained safety agents, and technology to give everyone the power to protect themselves and the people they love.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google UAC, Apple Search Ads
- Knowledge and understanding of performance marketing (ROAS, LTV, CAC, payback periods)
- 0-3 years experience in digital/performance marketing or analytics
- Beginner to Advanced SQL experience
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Support and own day to day optimizations and operations of paid customer acquisition channels such as Facebook, Snap, Google UAC, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Collaborate across design, engineering, product, and data science to drive paid acquisition and CRM marketing growth.
- Analyze each channels' incremental performance to recommend optimization opportunities that are backed by data and are aligned with the Growth team's goals.
- Leverage data and A/B testing to deeply understand user retention and activation for maximizing user-base & ARR growth.
Citizen is a remote-first environment that offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, stock option plan, and various wellness perks.
Citizen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.