We're seeking an ambitious, intellectually curious and results-oriented New Business Account Executive to drive revenue. You will be responsible for seeking out new customers and presenting the value of the CircleCI product.
You will be handling the entire sales cycle - from prospecting through to qualification, negotiation and close - with decision-makers in Engineering departments across various verticals. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career, as our customer base continues to expand globally.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into CTOs, Engineering Leaders, & technical end users
- Leverage Challenger sales methodologies to execute on deal strategies
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution
- Build, organize, handle and forecast your pipeline using platforms including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, Gainsight, etc
- Handle contract negotiations
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of SaaS sales experience in closing new new logo
- Possess a hunter mentality. You are relentless in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and some familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A great teammate that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Preference for experience selling to Engineering Leadership (CTO, VP of Eng, etc)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.