CircleCI is looking for a Billing and Collections Analyst with a strong background of working in full-cycle Account Receivables. The ideal candidate would be one with experience in a fast paced and high growth company and would be able to multi-task and embrace a multifaceted environment. This role will be both customer facing and highly cross-functional.
The Analyst will support the beginning to end duties involved in billing, receiving payments, and pro-active collections. Our next Analyst possesses the skills to improve processes, invoice customers in a timely fashion, interpret and research customer discrepancies and meet collection goals. The role will report to the Billing and Collections Manager. Applicants should have a strong work ethic, great communication and analytical skills.
What you'll do:
- Generate sales orders for invoice creation and deliver to our customers in accordance to set timelines
- Partner with internal teams to ensure accurate and clear understanding of contract terms
- Reviews and processes billing requests from business teams
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from the Sales Support teams
- Secures receipts, revenue by verifying and posting as necessary and resolving discrepancies
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a consistent manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with all customers, follow-up, allocate, and collection of aging A/R
- Resolves collections by examining clients payments plans, payment history, and credit terms
- Maintains customer files and keeps records organized for easy retrieval during inquires or audits
- Ensure all transactions are complete, timely and accurate and conform to Company policies and external regulations
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years in full cycle Accounts Receivable responsibilities
- Strong Netsuite and Salesforce knowledge is highly preferred
- Ability to take full ownership of the AR and Collections duties
- Strong communication, organization and analytical skills required
- Positive and proactive demeanor and the ability to prioritize and multitask under pressure
- Have the drive to grow in position and take on projects outside of day to day duties that help drive process improvements
- Excellent Excel skills
- Familiar with Coupa, Ariba and Bill.com, highly preferred
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $60,500 - $71,000/yr
Level: Mid-Senior Level