CircleCI is looking for a highly motivated finance professional to join our growing finance team. The Manager, Sales Operations & Strategy will be a catalyst who will drive sales planning processes including capacity, territory and quota setting, deep in analytics to provide topline forecast and modeling for revenue and credit consumption, as well as optimizing the revenue and efficiency of our Sales teams. The position is a high-visibility role supporting the GTM leadership and will require building strong working relationships across the company at all levels of the organization! This position reports to the Director of FP&A, GTM.
What You'll Do:
- Annual planning and budgeting - building capacity planning model and different scenarios for annual business planning and mid-year/quarterly refreshes
- Support Sales and Customer Success to make evidence-based decisions
- Headcount for Sales, Customer Success, Sales Development
- Quarter pipeline, opportunity, leads scenario planning to achieve targets
- P&L budget management and return on investment analysis
- Productivity analysis from activities to attainment
- Work to continuously upscale reporting capabilities for better tracking of critical metrics and financial performance. Drive, improve, forecast and report metrics related to revenue, and S&M efficiency: Annual Recurring Revenue, Net Revenue Retention, cohort growth and GTM efficiency.
- Territory planning and analysis
- Sales, renewals, credit utilization, customer revenue, churn, and risk forecasting and pipeline analysis
- Customer journey and cohort analysis
- Regular business metrics reporting - BOD, QBRs, OKRs, real-time business monitoring
- Ad hoc strategy analysis based on business needs (working very closely with CRO, VP of Sales, VP of CS)
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years experience in Sales Operations or FP&A. You need to have strong understanding of business context who can turn the data/analysis into insights and business decisions for revenue optimization
- Strong modeling skills to build usage and revenue forecasting
- Cohort analysis as well as the ability to connect product usage/revenue/customer data analysis
- Clarity of thinking and focus on execution; ability to break down sophisticated problems in a simplified way. Develop action plans based on feedback from key business partners and leaders
- Proven track record in collaborating with cross functional teams
- Strong skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, operations preferred
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000/yr, plus applicable bonuses