CircleCI is looking for an experienced B2B regional marketing manager to build, execute and support impactful marketing programmes across the JAPAC region. Working closely with the wider global marketing team, the JAPAC Regional Marketing Manager's mission will be to initiate and manage scalable, results driven campaigns that supports business growth and awareness for CircleCI in JAPAC.
With the JAPAC HQ based in Tokyo this is a rare opportunity to cover programs in Japan and other regions in APAC!
What you'll do:
- Plan & execute physical/digital demand gen activities that contributes to the growth of the business
- Build compelling localized content and case studies
- Activate digital campaigns utilizing the HQ digital team
- Educate global marketing teams on regional needs and be an ambassador for the region
- Use Marketing Operations for smooth campaign operation & management
- Engage and nurture our developer community in a way that is relevant and authentic
- Forecast and report on all owned activity
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in B2B marketing and lead generation in the tech industry with a focus on opportunity creation and pipeline
- Experience with commonly used tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Track record of delivering innovative projects in a fast paced environment
- A growth mindset of continuous improvement and learning
- Strong project management skills and ability to build relationships and influence a broad range of partners
- Japanese: Fluent; English: Business Proficient
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.