We're seeking an intellectually curious, results-oriented Growth Account Executive to drive revenue. In this role you’ll be responsible for driving the sales process through expansion within our existing accounts, some of EMEA's fastest-growing technology companies. You'll be focused on generating business from our existing customers, helping them use CircleCI more effectively and, in doing so, scaling up the value of the partnerships.
You will be owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting through to qualification, evaluation, and close - with decision-makers in Engineering departments across various verticals. You'll also work closely with cross-functional teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.
This role may be ripe for a Customer Success Manager who has had a strong focus on increasing revenue within their client book, and would like to move into an Account Executive role.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. Our customer base continues to expand globally and CircleCI continues to raise additional funding to fuel growth; this role is an outstanding opportunity to drive an exciting phase of expansion.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing growth sales opportunities within a named account list
- Spot and maximise growth trends; many of our customers are already growing organically on our platform - it'll be your job to supercharge that growth!
- Prospect into CTOs, Engineering Leaders, & technical end-users
- Demonstrate Challenger sales methodologies to execute on deal strategies
- Use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution
- Build, coordinate, manage and forecast your pipeline, using platforms including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, Gainsight, etc
- Lead contract reviews and discussions on commercial terms.
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience in a closing role
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and some familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A great teammate who'll thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Demonstrate strong listening skills, concise, effective communication, emotional intelligence and organisation
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Preference for experience selling to Engineering Leadership or Technical decision makers (CTO, VP of Eng, DevOps Managers)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Position is currently remote until we are back in the office. Candidates with the ability to spend a minimum of 2 days a week at a London-based office are preferred. Remote-working elsewhere in the UK, Ireland, Germany or the Netherlands will also be considered.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI encourages those who are passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Level: Mid-Senior Level