CircleCI is looking for a People Generalist to join our Compensation and Benefits team! Reporting to the Senior Manager of Compensation and Benefits, this role will be the first touch in supporting employee requests, assisting with leave administration and benefits country lead for HR-related questions, The value we provide is delivering core HR services across employee life cycle with quality, consistency, security - delivered with empathy. Our responsibilities include thoughtful policy and procedure development and maintaining the systems and processes that enable great experience and meet compliance standards.
What you'll do:
- Develop and deliver global human resource programs to support a best-in-class employee experience including onboarding/offboarding, changes in the employee life cycle, leave administration, and immigration
- Assist with administering employee benefit programs, including answering ongoing benefit-related questions and helping with new hire enrollments
- Support contact for HR-related questions
- Ensure employees are informed of our leave policies and their responsibilities in providing documentation and notice
- Follow up and collaborate with internal partners to ensure leaves are approved, tracked, and calculated accurately.
- Participate in the benefits renewal process, working with carriers and updating any vital documentation
- Help us use technology to scale for a growing remote workforce
- Communicate and coordinate with benefit providers regarding discrepancies, enrollments / terminations, technical issues, employee life events and any employee questions
- Prepare educational benefit material (internal wiki, benefit guide, recruiting documents) for every stage of the employee lifecycle
- Maintain employee records and documentation in all systems (Sapling, Namely, Lattice, Dropbox), ensuring data integrity
What we're looking for:
- Post-Secondary education in business, accounting, or human resources or an equivalent combination of education and training.
- 4+ three years in a Benefits / HR
- Highly-skilled in leave compliance and knowledge of HR/benefits practices
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Engaging personal skills to help others through often challenging moments
- High emotion intelligence in helping guide employees, managers and leaders to thoughtful solutions to problems
- Experience in a fast-growing company
- Experience working for a global organization
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.