As a Senior Global IT Engineer, your main goal is to support our end users on using IT services in a global environment. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining vast areas of IT services in the San Francisco office and multiple time zones. You will support many users and teams throughout the company. You will also be supporting our Security Team to ensure ongoing compliance with SOC2, and FedRAMP, and other emerging requirements. This role will report directly to the Director of IT.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for maintaining the SF office site networking (VLAN, wired, WiFi, and VPN connectivity) and physical access control systems (Brivo and Eagle Eye Networks cameras).
- Responsible for Atlassian Jira and Confluence administration, which includes creating and organizing Jira projects, configuring settings (fields, screens, workflows, and permissions), designing dashboards, creating spaces, working through/resolving issues, and training users.
- Support our end users on IT service requests and break-fix within SLAs
- Generate, review, and publish IT operations dashboard every month
- Identify and resolve any problematic trends on IT operations
- Provide help desk admin support on the key IT services (JAMF, Sophos, Okta, Gsuite, Slack, Zoom, 1Password, Zendesk, etc.)
- Support executing the onboarding and offboarding tasks
- Follow access control procedure to grant access to the third-party SaaS systems
- Generate security compliance reports and follow-up with users to fix any non-compliance issues
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Cisco/Meraki networking experience
- 3+ years of experience in Atlassian Jira/Confluence administration
- Experienced in Mac and Windows.
- Technical proficiency in troubleshooting laptops, anti-virus, video conferencing, etc.
- Experienced advancing issues to vendor support
- Customer- and service-focused personality
- High level of interpersonal maturity, poise and professionalism
- Comfort with evolving responsibilities and flexibility to adapt within a high-growth company
- Strong writing and documentation skills
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.