CircleCI is looking for our first Sourcer to join our Engineering Recruiting team! In this role, your main focus will be to employ a number of strategies to find top talent across all our Engineering roles, through networking, prospecting, and employer brand evangelisation. This role is optimal for an energetic, creative problem solver who likes hunting, thinking out of the box, connecting with people, and being a brand ambassador.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continuously network to pipeline talent for our evergreen Engineering roles, as well as our strategic and hard to find positions
- Work closely with our Recruiting Manager and Recruiters to understand our target CircleCI candidate profile, what our teams are building and CircleCI’s business goals
- Seek, ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies and virtual events (and one day live events!)
- Establish strong relationships with a diverse talent pool and communities
- Build candidate pipelines from the ground up for key roles
- Perform Market Research and map out the talent pool in multiple geographies
- Screen and qualify top talent
What we’re looking for
- A creative approach to finding and engaging talent
- A positive attitude reflected in your communication with external and internal folks
- The ability to deeply understand a team’s goals and identify the type of talent they need
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as collaboratively with others
- A minimum of one year’s sourcing experience
- Knowledge, passion or a network in the DevOps space a huge plus!
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.