We are looking for an exceptional customer success professional to join as the first Customer Programs Manager for CircleCI. This person will roll up into our global customer success organization, reporting directly to our Global Director of Customer Success.
As a Customer Programs Manager, you will represent the Customer Success group and coordinate across the greater organization to ensure we are leveraging the best channel and strategy to ultimately drive the best experience for our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to own and collaborate on a wide variety of highly scalable programs spanning the entire customer journey focused on; risk mitigation, growth acceleration, product awareness and adoption, Net Promoter Score/Voice of the Customer (NPS/VOC), customer advocacy, as well as our Customer Advisory Board. Success in this role is measured by your ability to help accelerate our customers through the optimal customer journey, decrease risk and churn, and increase customer retention and advocacy.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about creating and executing impactful customer success programs. You are someone who has a mix of disciplines including customer success, marketing, and program management, in addition to having a strong operational mindset and taking a data-driven approach in decision making.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the customer success leadership team to craft impactful programs to mitigate risk and accelerate product awareness, adoption, and growth in our largest customer group
- Work cross departmentally to reduce channel and message conflict to ensure our customers are having the best experience
- Collaborate with multiple departments to analyze, refine, and document our customers’ journey
- Help to build and own a pipeline for customer advocacy activities
- Partner with our global offices to deliver customer experiences specific to their region
- Own the NPS program to ensure all functional groups and the executive leadership team have consistent, quality analysis, and customer feedback
- Take ownership of the Customer Advisory Board (CAB) to continue to improve the experience for our internal stakeholders as well as our CAB members
- Partner with the Customer Operations team to ensure optimal usage of our CS/Revenue tool stack to enable customer programs
- Own the master customer success calendar identifying important product releases and marketing launches as well as customer events
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, product, and sales to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Collaborate with the head of the department to define, document, and execute the quarterly OKR process
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years B2B SaaS customer success and/or customer marketing experience in a customer facing role
- Track record of creating and executing impactful customer programs with measurable business impact on revenue retention and growth
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be an owner of your success
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality
- Strong cross departmental collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple deliverables while working in a high volume environment
- Technical mindset and passion to learn about software development, cloud environments, and interacting with developers
- Growth mindset, intellectually curious and ambitious with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience working with tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Outreach, and Zendesk. Savvy with navigating multiple systems and data analysis
- Domain exposure or experience (DevOps, Software Development)
- Proactive mindset to drive conversations and relationships forward with a technical base of users and buyers
- Experience working with a global team
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Quora, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.