The CircleCI Recruiting team is busy and preparing for another great year of building out teams! We’re adding another Recruiting Coordinator to ensure our ship keeps running smoothly.
About Recruiting at CircleCI
Our mission is to build out amazing teams while creating a first class hiring experience for every candidate. We hire across the United States, Canada, the UK, Germany, Ireland and Japan and are committed to creating a great experience for everyone who interviews with us.
Our Recruiting Coordinators are critical to the success of the recruiting team, and we are looking for someone who is energetic, positive and a true team player, who will be excited to contribute to and build upon the success of our team.
What will make you successful in this role is an ability to juggle a heavy workload without letting things slip through the cracks. Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude will go a long way in this role, as will the ability to make decisions quickly, and be a partner to the Recruiter you’re working with. As a critical member of our recruiting team, you'll be instrumental in ensuring a positive candidate experience, while supporting your teammates in creating a seamless process for all everyone involved in the hiring process.
A process driven person who is also able to be flexible when needed will do well in this role.
What you'll do:
- Schedule the hiring team for a Recruiting Kickoff for every new job
- Manage hiring plans, scorecards and interview team information in Greenhouse (our ATS)
- Schedule all candidate interviews, both onsite and remotely over Zoom
- Partner with recruiters to create a communication strategy that keeps everyone aligned and working together!
- Greet candidates and oversee onsite interviews to ensure interviewers are on time, Zoom rooms are prepared, and candidates are comfortable
What we're looking for:
- Around one year of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or a similar role involving heavy scheduling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail - the “little things’ are important in this role!
- An understanding of urgency, and an ability to prioritize while maintaining attention to detail
- Initiative! Someone who can see where things can be improved and creates an action plan
- A team player! We rely on each other for our individual and team success and do our best to support one another
- Any prior data analysis, reporting, Greenhouse or Excel experience a plus!
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to help scale a global company that is a leader in the CI/CD space
- Close partnership with the Recruiting team - if you’re curious if a recruiting role is right for you, this is a great place to learn all the ins and outs of being a recruiter
- A company that cares! CircleCI values its employees and is a great place to work
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send us your resume and a short cover letter letting us know why you're excited for this role! Communication is very important to our team, so this is a chance for us to learn a little bit about you! (We will not be considering any applications without cover letters.)
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ), Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, Harrison Metal Capital, Owl Rock Capital Partners, and NextEquity Partners.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.