We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Associate to join the Customer Success Team where you will be responsible for the success and long-term growth of our customers. In this role, you will be the main point of contact for questions and requests for assistance that our customers register in our support ticketing system. The Customer Success Associate role is a perfect role for someone who has some technical expertise, loves helping customers solve problems, maximize the value they receive from our solutions, and can drive adoption through scalable efforts.
The Customer Success Team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role with our customers. The team is responsible for ensuring customers are getting value from our platform and helping to identify ways we can help a customer solve business problems. You’ll act as a trusted advisor and ambassador for CircleCI.
In terms of growth, we strongly believe in the continued development of each new hire. In joining the Customer Success Team, you’ll join a community that believes in development and promotion from within and as a rapidly expanding business, there are a lot of opportunities for progression.
CircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions.
We run 12M+ builds a month on our platform for companies like Spotify, Kickstarter, Sony, and Coinbase. Over 25,000 organizations and 300,000 developers actively build, test, and deploy on CircleCI. We’ve raised $59.5M in venture capital from Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Ventures.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with customers to help them resolve issues
- Drive the adoption and growth of CircleCI with a focus on providing insights and information that will aid the customer in their experience with CircleCI
- Understand the technical and business challenges of our customers and advise them on how to best use the CircleCI solution.
- Achieve high satisfaction scores on customer surveys delivered to the client post case resolution
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, product and sales to deliver best-in-class customer experience
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years B2B sales or sales development, customer success, or account management experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple deliverables while working in a high volume environment
- Technical mindset and passion to learn about software development, cloud environments, and interacting with developers
- Growth mindset, intellectually curious and ambitious with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Gainsight, and Outreach. Savvy with navigating multiple systems and data analysis.
- Ability to manage and maintain a high volume of customers
- Startup experience a plus
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.