As our Global Benefits Manager, you’ll provide the thought leadership and progressive domain expertise to help keep CircleCI a great place to work.
CircleCI is a culture-driven Company where our values of inclusion and empathy, respect, and making an impact are evident in all of our teams. As a core member of the People & Places team, the Global Benefits Manager role is an essential contributor to sustaining the broad delivery of HR services to the people of CircleCI. The Global Benefits Manager will report directly to the Head of Human Resources.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a global benefits philosophy and define competitive benefits offerings in existing and emerging/new offices alike (US, EMEA, APAC)
- Create an exceptional employee experience by championing benefits offerings and perks with a global mindset
- Lead annual Open Enrollment process and communication plans for informing employees of new benefits changes
- Administer and own our existing benefits program, including group medical/dental/vision insurance, life & accidental and disability, health savings accounts, COBRA, flexible spending, leaves of absence, and workers’ compensation
- Partner with vendors and brokers to resolve claims issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Process and administer all LOA requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA
- Oversee and ensure benefits compliance
What we are looking for:
- A strong understanding of best practices, current trends, and market benchmarks, ideally across the US, Europe, and APAC
- Ability to think globally, strategically and objectively to effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies, and financial plans
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs, while remaining creative and innovative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of HR experience with 5+ years focused on domestic and international benefits design and management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
CircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions.
We run 12M+ builds a month on our platform for companies like Spotify, Kickstarter, Sony, and Coinbase. Over 25,000 organizations and 300,000 developers actively build, test, and deploy on CircleCI. We’ve raised $59.5M in venture capital from Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Venture
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.