As a Visual Designer, you will be responsible for creating clean and engaging visual designs across multiple platforms that help build the CircleCI brand.
CircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions.
We run 12M+ builds a month on our platform for companies like Spotify, Kickstarter, Sony, and Coinbase. Over 25,000 organizations and 300,000 developers actively build, test, and deploy on CircleCI. We’ve raised $59.5M in venture capital from Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Ventures.
About Design at CircleCI
Design at CircleCI is a multi-disciplinary team that drives a consistent voice and experience through our entire customer and partner network. The team is made up of communication designers, product designers, visual designers and researchers who work hand in hand with marketing, product management, and engineering to create CircleCI’s industry leading product. If you want a chance to work on a unified brand, marketing, and product vision the CircleCI design team is the right place for you.
- Collaborate on overarching brand projects across CircleCI to create a first-class branded end-to-end customer experience.
- Support marketing programs and initiatives with visual designs and production
- Work with user research to gain insights and feedback on design
- Practice best-in-class creative work and provide proper creative leadership to craft a coherent and consistent visual narrative for all audiences across Product and Marketing areas.
- Work closely with the product marketing, content, and demand generation teams to develop effective designs for all online demand generation and content assets including blogs, landing pages, email templates, banner ads, white paper templates, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience (in a SaaS environment a plus)
- A background in a Visual Communication Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, a design related program
- Deliver design assets for digital and print marketing including website, ads, banners, communication, brochures, signage, infographics, icons, illustrations, etc.
- Experience working on illustrations and animations
- Support development of a consistent brand experience across CircleCI
- Great communicator and collaborator (both written and verbal)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and find opportunities for process and structure
- An exceptional portfolio featuring examples of multi-channel design projects
- Experience of working on projects with multiple stakeholders internal or external
- Experience working on diverse projects and a proven track record of improving conversion rates
- Experience with establishing effective A/B testing programs
- Expertise with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Invision
- Strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, design thinking, and HTML/CSS
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio, describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or share your work on a design community (Behance, Dribbble, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.