As a Premier Account Executive on the US West Sales team, you will be responsible for generating new business and understanding the specific challenges that our largest, most strategic prospects and customers face. You will work closely with internal teams to help influence our product roadmap based on market/customer requirements.
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. As our customer base is trending to larger and larger companies, we’re looking to continue expanding our team with strategic salespeople that embrace the challenger sales methodology and will have a positive impact on our business.
CircleCI is the best platform for software teams looking to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. Our intelligent continuous integration and delivery tools are simple yet powerful. Our aim is to provide the wisdom of a connected development ecosystem to every team member making technology decisions.
We run 12M+ builds a month on our platform for companies like Facebook, Spotify, Kickstarter, Sony, and Coinbase. Over 25,000 organizations and 300,000 developers actively build, test, and deploy on CircleCI. We’ve raised $59.5M in venture capital from Industry Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Harrison Metal Capital, and Baseline Ventures.
What you'll do:
- Manage the entire sales process including strategy, lead generation, product trial management, negotiation, contracting, closing, and transition to customer success
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales engineers and support engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Develop strategies to build pipeline and exceed revenue goals
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling solution
- Manage contract negotiations for large accounts
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with premier accounts to accelerate adoption, ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Be a positive influence on junior team members and be a standout colleague
- Perform with the utmost integrity - CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
- Achieve defined goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of technology sales experience, including 2 years enterprise sales experience
- Preference for candidates who have experience selling technology to technologists (Dev Teams, CTOs, EAs, etc.)
- Experience with a land-and-expand strategy
- Skilled negotiator with high close rate
- Highly competitive, entrepreneurial, hunter spirit
- Record of exceeding large sales quotas
- Proficient using Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We’re hiring at all experience levels, and seek talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who are equally committed to cultivating a work environment of respect and kindness. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.