Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Field Marketing. In addition to the Marketing team, you will work cross-functionally with Circle’s Business Team, Product Marketing, Executive Leadership and Strategic Positioning & Thought Leadership teams. You will play a foundational role in the development and execution of Circle’s global field marketing strategy, which includes owned and sponsored events. You will play a foundational role in the day-to-day management of our events, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we are efficient in how we execute, and most importantly that events are generating value.
What you'll work on:
- You will play a foundational role in scaling out an already significant global Field Marketing strategy in the Asia Pacific region, aimed at driving demand for our Business targets and driving brand & product awareness for Circle. This includes (but is not limited to) sponsored trade shows and industry events, Circle owned VIP/CXO events and virtual events.
- You will act as the primary point of contact at Circle for all internal stakeholders and outside partners / vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of all events.
- You will assist in the research and evaluation of prospective events and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with these stakeholders.
- In partnership with Marketing Operations, you’ll develop a regular cadence of reporting and analytics on the events business that will be presented to various stakeholders including the executive team.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 6+ years of B2B field or events marketing or related experience.
- Experience managing and executing event strategies with the purpose of demand generation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relations with a Business Development team.
- Strong Campaign project management skills.
- Strong understanding of B2B business development functions and go-to-market strategy.
- Explicit experience project managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience of marketing to an enterprise audience.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce (or comparable CRM tools).
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.