Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
The Treasury and Finance Projects Senior Manager, France will be responsible for both Treasury operations in the region and designing, building and operating robust and compliant financial and operational infrastructure for Circle France SAS., the licensed entity that will carry out Circle’s financial services activities in France and ultimately across the EU. You will work closely with Circle’s global teams, to ensure these processes are delivered appropriately, collaborating with our finance, talent, risk & compliance, legal, product and business teams.
What you'll work on:
- Act as a key member of Circle France SAS, leadership team, reporting directly to the Managing Director of Circle France SAS, as well as being part of Circle’s broader Finance Operations team.
- Perform day to day Bank Account operations for the Treasury function in the region, including cash movements, account management, stakeholders management
- Work with the Circle France team to translate regulatory requirements into practical implications, from product through to operations, and communicate broadly to Circle’s global teams
- Drive cross-functional program of work to design and build the financial and operating processes for Circle France (including any changes to core product design), leveraging existing global infrastructure where appropriate, and building locally where not
- Create and own the policies and procedures for the entity in regards to Operations and Finance regulation (incl. settlements, capital and liquidity requirements)
- Contribute to strategic and business planning as appropriate, including developing financial projections for Circle France (collaborating with Circle’s global FP&A team)
- Post launch, lead the operation of our financial and operating infrastructure, ensuring the highest levels of ongoing financial and operational control, risk management, and regulatory compliance
- Ensure that the company meets all its financial regulatory requirements at all times
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 12+ years experience across finance and operations in a regulated financial services environment
- Ability to define and articulate financial and operational strategy, drive complex projects to implement, and operate with command of the details
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Deep service operations experience including operating model and process design
- Experience leading complex projects, collaborating cross functionally, setting objectives and ensuring accountability from project participants, while working with a wide variety of stakeholders, at different levels, across global cultures
- Strong intrinsic problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Please send a resume in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.