Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an exceptional individual who serves the needs of developers, entrepreneurs, creators, and builders. Reporting to the Director of Developer Relations you will help grow Circle’s developer advocacy strategies, and engage and inspire developers in pushing the boundaries of building with Circle’s applications and services.
What you'll work on:
- Being an active and authentic participant in web3 communities wherever they gather and be "the face" of Circle as the person developers come to when they need help.
- Executing strategic developer growth and engagement strategies in the EMEA region that directly contributes to Circle’s GTM objectives.
- Owning local events, meetups, and hackathons that centers around educational initiatives.
- Attending, speaking and presenting at crypto and blockchain conferences targeted to developers and builders.
- Creating content to build Circle’s reputation as the most ‘trusted and transparent’ partner in crypto and blockchain.
- Championing customer needs in the rapidly changing crypto and blockchain problem space.
- Collaborating with ecosystem partners in the EMEA region to amplify the transparency and trust of Circle to developers.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years as a developer and/or DevRel advocate, ideally in crypto and blockchain ecosystem.
- Obsessed with delivering the best developer user experience.
- Ownership mentality; you are the sole owner of your vision and initiatives and will do what is required to ensure success.
- Highly organized, with an ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time without sacrificing quality/nuance.
- High level of empathy and interpersonal skills that spans multi-generations.
- Fluency with at least one programming language and familiarity with Solidity.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.