Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an Operations all-star to continuously improve the spine of our SalesCloud and ServiceCloud Salesforce instances. This is a critical role to the success of the organization - your stakeholders will range from individual sales representatives to the CEO. If you get excited by a clean, well-oiled database that simply works then this is the job for you.
What you'll work on:
- Helping our sellers sells by creating Flows, custom layouts, and templates that simplify the sales process.
- Building out integrations with a wide array of revtech and martech platforms.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to make data simple, accessible, and actionable.
- Striving to consistently improve data hygiene by building out account hierarchies and creating data deduplication processes.
- Developing and implementing CRM policies and procedures that make a significant impact without being onerous.
- Training the Sales Team on new processes and onboarding new team members.
- Partnering with Marketing on lead routing and qualification.
- Working with Product and Growth teams to proactively integrate new products and feature updates into the CRM.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of experience working with with Salesforce in an administrative capacity.
- Comfort with DemandTools, Dataloader, and similar data maintenance tools.
- Experience working in Sales, Business, or Marketing Operations.
- Passion for moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive
- Deep care about contributing and improving company processes.
- Empathic ability to put yourself in a team member’s shoes and understand their needs better than they do.
- Eagle-eyed attention to detail.
- Superior project management skills.
- Strong analytical, written and oral presentation skills.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to New York, NY. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $105,000 - $140,000
Annual Bonus Target: 12.5%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.