Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Director of the Web3 & Gaming team, this is a position for someone capable of scaling Circle’s Business Development initiatives across the Americas. You will drive key partnerships and deals to support Circle’s Stablecoin and payments infrastructure. You will be responsible for securing and closing new business and helping to bring first-of-kind programs from early-stage concept through to launch, activation and growth.
You will work with cross-functional stakeholders across Product, Legal, Marketing, and Compliance, to name a few.
What you’ll work on:
- Developing partnership strategies focused on building referral pipeline and revenue opportunities
- Working cross-functionally to structure and close new and diverse deal types
- Working with product to validate market assumptions, build go-to market plans and ultimately strike deals with leading ecosystem businesses
- Managing highly strategic partnerships, across the most strategic blockchain ecosystems spanning Exchanges, Wallets and DeFi protocols, etc.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of high-growth technology business development experience
- Technical knowledge and interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency technology
- Prior experience in fintech, payments, retail or the Web3 ecosystem
- Creative deal making ability
- Ability to operate in a fast-pace environment, think on your feet and get up to speed on complex concepts quickly
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range for this role added below is specific to the location of this job posting. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $145,000 - $190,000
Annual Bonus Target: 15%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k))
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.