Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Field Marketing. In addition to the marketing team, you will work cross-functionally with Circle’s Enterprise Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Revenue Operations teams. You will play a foundational role in the development and execution of Circle’s global field marketing strategy, which includes owned and sponsored events, both virtual and in-person. You will play a foundational role in the day-to-day management of our events, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we are efficient in how we execute, and most importantly that events are generating value.
What you'll work on:
- You will play a foundational role in scaling out an already significant global events strategy aimed at driving demand in the enterprise segment and driving brand & product awareness for Circle. This includes (but is not limited to) virtual online events like webinars and classes, sponsored trade shows and industry events, and Circle owned VIP events.
- You will act as the primary point of contact at Circle for all internal stakeholders and outside partners / vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of all events.
- You will assist in the research and evaluation of prospective events and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with these stakeholders.
- In partnership with Marketing and Revenue Operations, you’ll develop a regular cadence of reporting and analytics on the events business that will be presented to various stakeholders including the executive team.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 6+ years of B2B field or events marketing or related experience.
- Experience managing and executing event strategies with the purpose of Demand Generation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relations with Sales and Business Development teams.
- Strong Campaign project management skills.
- Strong understanding of B2B revenue functions and go-to-market strategy.
- Explicit experience project managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and written and oral presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience of marketing to an enterprise audience.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or comparable CRM tools).
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.