Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Post-Sales Solutions Engineer who will help guide customers through their integration journey with Circle and ensure their ongoing success. From the kickoff call to project go-live, you will partner with Circle’s customers as their primary technical resource. You will design customized solutions, create detailed implementation and testing plans, and provide best practices and code samples for their integrations. Once live, you will play a key role in the renewal of the customer’s contract and provide insights into Circle’s upcoming features, allowing them to both strengthen and broaden their product offerings. You will heavily collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to provide market feedback and analysis that will influence our product roadmap.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for long-term, successful customer relationships that rely on Circle’s technology and future innovation to grow their business.
What you'll work on:
- Creating implementation plans and integration guides to provide customers with the resources they need to bring their platform to life.
- Owning the relationship with technical counterparts and partnering with them to ensure that their questions are answered quickly and completely.
- Gathering market feedback and sharing with internal stakeholders, including product and engineering.
- Building and maintaining internal resources and knowledge base with information about current and future products.
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders about Circle’s products and APIs.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years experience as an accomplished Solutions Engineer at one or more B2B SaaS organizations.
- Talented in storytelling and presenting technical demonstrations.
- Capable of engaging in strategic and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- Obsessed with customer success and believe your number one responsibility is the customer.
- A strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech.
- In-depth understanding of APIs, distributed systems, databases, and developer tools.
- Experience working with developers on implementation, integration, and customization of SaaS-based products.
- Able to assess technical requirements that match business objectives.
- A successful track record scoping, designing, and validating technical solutions for large enterprise organizations.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.