Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Talent Manager (aka HR Business Partner) to work closely with senior leaders at Circle. In this role you will support the business leaders with both a people-forward and data driven approach as they build their organizations to scale. The range of partnership will cover how they lead and develop their teams, how they solve complex organizational challenges that arise as we scale, how to navigate employee relations issues, and how we motivate and retain the top talent that we have attracted and developed.
What you'll work on:
- Partner with business leaders and various functional teams on strategic and operational execution including team effectiveness, change management, organizational design, performance management, retention, engagement, talent planning, professional growth and more.
- Support managers identify and address organizational and people issues, remove barriers and increase engagement and effectiveness across teams.
- Influence, coach and provide feedback to employees at all levels to empower employee development and high performance.
- Partner with global and functional business counterparts to drive clear communication and people process planning.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Talent Management + Business Partnership and the Senior Talent Management Partner to develop and implement talent programs for specific audiences.
- Provide insights and recommendations on best practices that contribute to the Circle vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of human resources experience including business partnering, organizational development and learning & development
- Experience supporting a finance, compliance or risk team is preferred
- Proven experience developing trusted relationships at all levels of an organization including senior level talent to drive programs.
- Comfort and experience with ambiguity
- Excellent decision making skills and a sense of urgency. You’re able to juggle competing priorities with a focus on timely execution and follow through.
- Strong business acumen coupled with emotional intelligence: you understand the key drivers and dynamics of a high growth technology business
- Level-headed leadership under pressure along with creative problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.