Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As an Executive Business Partner at Circle, you’ll provide direct day-to-day support to multiple C-Suite executives with heavy calendar management, administrative support, and ad hoc project management/event planning. To find success in this role, you will work through tasks quickly and attentively, effectively multi-task while juggling high priority requests, and handle confidential information professionally and discreetly. Being a highly intuitive and dependable partner with the ability to anticipate and proactively address needs with minimal direction is crucial to allow your executives to focus on business critical matters as the company grows at a rapid pace. Your ability to figure things out quickly is necessary to be successful in this role.
What you'll work on:
- Effectively and proactively manage executive calendars - including heavy management of constantly changing calendars with shifting priorities, setting up conference/video calls, town halls, events, etc.
- Act as liaison for executives and their teams by understanding priorities and roles within the company as well as external facing communications.
- Coordinate heavily with the EA team for management meetings, back up support, and travel, when applicable.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, communications, email management, and/or meeting materials (such as presentations, spreadsheets and documents) as requested.
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel logistics for individuals and groups; including standard forms of transportation, hotel, dining, etc. Experience with passports and visas is a plus.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives at once
- High attention to details with strong organization and process thinking
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous environment, coordinating multiple tasks under time sensitive deadlines, adaptive to changing priorities, resourceful, and a can-do attitude
- Experience working with confidential information and a high level of discretion
- Highly intuitive and proactive in anticipating others’ needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, work well with various personality types and receptive to feedback
- Able to work effectively in a remote working environment
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Google Suite and Microsoft Office, and ability to learn new software / systems quickly
- Interest in consumer finance, cryptocurrency, and global payments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.