Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin, which now stands at a 2+ billion market cap and is adding more than 100 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere.
What you’ll be responsible for:
We are opening a new role for a great Growth Marketer who can build out our Growth function at Circle. They will be a part of a founding team of Product and Growth Marketers to establish our processes & work cross-functionally with Product, Demand Generation & Engineering to bring a growth mindset to all business initiatives and experiments you will create. The ideal candidate has analytical prowess, a successful track record of achieving growth metrics, doing customer and market research, experience executing projects and experiments under short timelines, and is excited to spearhead a variety of growth tactics to achieve broader business goals. Many of the key levers for driving more user acquisition, retention, engagement will come from a long laundry list of skills that are critical, but not often considered core to our products: adtech integrations, signup funnel A/B testing, optimizing notification delivery, testing price points, testing cohort curves and so much more. You will enact and drive these experiments at Circle.
This person will report to the VP of Product Marketing & Growth, oversee all growth tactics in the company, own the company dashboard which tracks all business and product KPIs and OKRs, as well as supporting the company in new product launches, new partnerships and finding new distribution channels for growth.
What you'll work on:
- Identify and test new channels, creative concepts, and opportunities to grow the scope of our portfolio of channels for growing customer base and USDC flow.
- Take ownership of identifying and executing experiment opportunities, including generating hypotheses, architecting the design, A/B testing to develop programs that will support and advance business goals.
- Build and own custom dashboards to make KPIs and insights available to the entire company. Drive alignment benchmarking of key success metrics across functions and initiatives
- Identify opportunities to improve lifetime value and customer acquisition costs for each channel.
- Ensure that people, process and tools are aligned and integrated in order to reach goals and achieve excellent performance.
- Conduct customer research to understand our audiences.
- Partner with our Data teams to develop and implement new analytical tools, and also provide feedback to improve our underlying data infrastructure.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years of experience across growth teams or growth product management
- A love for data-driven decision-making
- SQL experience or the ability to learn it quickly
- Strong data visualization skills
- Excellent project management skills & a bias towards action
- Crystal clear writing & communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fintech or other start-up environments
- Hubspot experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.