As a senior designer on the product design team you’ll have an opportunity to shape the future of our crypto exchange, Poloniex, collaborating with product management, brand and engineering teams to deliver best in class user experiences. You possess the experience and desire to own an entire design lifecycle: definition, research, ux, prototyping, user testing, visual design and iteration.
What you’ll do
- Help define Poloniex’s web design patterns and systems
- Cross-collaborate with the brand team on the new Poloniex brand and marketing site
- Take ownership of designing and launching new features, from ideation to implementation
- Lead regular design reviews and actively engage fellow designers offering advice and guidance
- Represent the product design team in cross-functional settings, walking key stakeholders through user flows
- Take accountability for design quality and cohesion across features and products
- Conduct and digest user testing and research
What you’ll bring to Circle
- 5+ years of experience designing web products for financial services, crypto, complex professional tools, or consumer focused tech companies
- Ability to articulate a deep understanding of: Layout, typography and hierarchy principles, Information architecture, Platform-specific design patterns (web), End-to-end customer journey
- A commitment to sharing work early and often, encouraging peers to seek out constructive cross-functional feedback
- A proven ability to work collaboratively with product management and engineering leads
- Experience in creating end-to-end lo-fi prototypes
- Experience in leading user testing and user research sessions
- Deep understanding of agile design methodology
- Expertise in Sketch
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.