Here at Circle, we’re building a world-class global customer operations team and we are seeking our next team member to help us deliver exceptional support and experiences throughout the entire customer journey. The right team member must be fluent in both Mandarin and English, has previously worked in a customer support capacity, and is passionate about fintech. As a member of our team, your role will be to guide our customers through the sign-up and on-boarding process, support their usage of our product, recommend solutions for their challenges, and provide the highest level of support in the industry.
What you'll work on
- Mastering all of Circle’s products, infrastructure, processes and procedures with the ability to train others and act as a subject matter expert in multiple key areas of the business
- Delivering outstanding customer support and delightful experiences that represent the Circle voice as well as differentiate our value proposition from the competition
- Engaging with customers using multiple communication channels including email and social media
- Handling prospective customer inquiries,on-boarding questions, product and feature support and usage and client retention
- Developing support center content and translating correspondences and/or support materials into other languages
- Analyzing trends in customer issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and product
- Troubleshooting both business and technical inquiries to quickly discover solutions
What you'll bring to Circle
- Fluency (written and verbal) in both Mandarin and English is required for this role, specifically speaking, writing and translating customer inquiries and materials on a regular basis
- 1-3 years of working experience, with at least 1 year in a Customer Experience/Support (or similar) capacity
- Experience and/or interest in working in a fast-paced startup or tech environment
- Ability, and interest, in working across multiple departments to influence and communicate cross-functionally to realize rapid results
- Technical savviness, including the ability to navigate both homegrown and industry-standard Ticketing, Social Media and CRM platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to empathize and prioritize needs, as well as quickly build rapport with customers
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a broader team, lending a hand on any activity necessary to support the business
- Ability to travel on company sponsored trips outside of Hong Kong, including to the United States and Ireland
- Flexible working hours for regular evening meetings and weekends
- BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.