Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
As Office Experience Manager, you’re the go-to lead for Circle’s NYC office and the first impression for all visitors at Circle. You’ll be tasked with leading office operations, supporting recruitment coordination, handling new hire on-boarding as well as being the first person our visitors interact with. You see yourself as a self-starter with a roll up your sleeves mentality who can jump right in with minimal direction, manage deadline and successfully juggle evolving priorities. The role offers the ability to work closely with Talent Ops at a global technology company during a period of high growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated professional looking to start their career in human resources. Previous Office Experience Managers have advanced to other groups within Talent.
What you’ll work on
- Act as the office lead for building management requests
- Help plan events and activities for our NYC office, including Meetups and other trainings series
- Greet visitors, keep our office space looking sharp and our meetings on track by maintaining room schedules, upkeep, supplies and necessary repairs
- Serve as a consistent point of contact for employee questions and needs
- Maintain adequately stocked kitchens and office supplies with daily re supplies
- Order meals for the office when required
- Ensure conference rooms are clean and presentable
- Manage shipping and receiving for the office and retrieve, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Assist and supervise with executing facility improvement projects and office moves, furniture modifications and setups
- Assist with employee desk moves and maintenance
- Coordinate the welcome experience for new hires including welcome swag package, desk setup and HR paperwork
- Ability to work overtime for special projects as needed, including some weekends
What you’ll bring to Circle
- 2+ years of office support experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. Startup experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to make sure all tasks are seen through to completion
- Highly intuitive and able to anticipate and proactively address needs with minimal direction
- Strong sense of initiative and creative approach towards problem solving
- Exhibit confidentiality and discretion in dealing with highly sensitive information
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.