What you’ll work on
- Automating applications with scripts
- Identifying and recommending new tools to the team
- Working with our risk/compliance teams
- Removing malicious imposters on social media channels
- Growing our overall security posture as a fledgling org
What you'll bring to Circle
- Experience using a scripting language to write automation and access API’s
- 2+ years of experience writing Python and AWS Lambda functions
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal technical and business teams, as well as external vendors and engineering teams
- Proven ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Real passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Circle Pay enables customers to send and receive money, across borders and currencies. Circle Invest empowers consumers to buy and sell crypto assets. Circle Trade is one of the world’s top market makers for major crypto coins and offers OTC trading services for institutions and high net worth individuals. Additionally, in 2018 Circle acquired Poloniex and signed an agreement to acquire SeedInvest, both of which enable us to expand our offerings even further. Poloniex is one of the world's leading token marketplaces. SeedInvest is the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.