Circ is revolutionising urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people's lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
About the role
Circ is searching for a Finance Intern to join the Iberia Finance team (Spain; Portugal). He/she will be working in the field of finance helping in the development and implementation of policies and practices for financial management, payroll, budget control, accounting and so on. By getting hands- on experience by working under the Head of Finance, he/she is able to understand and follow financial trends. He/She can practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of financial and accounting practices in his/her day to day work .
The finance intern will work under the supervision of the finance management and must follow the accounting or auditing process
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information
- Be given professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with tracking of projects, etc
- Business Administration degree
- Languages: English and Portugese
- Should have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Should be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills in English and Portuguese
- Knowledge of Office (Excel) and standard office equipment