Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters. And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
To empower our growth and assure the successful execution of our company’s mission in Italy we are looking for a passionate Marketing Intern - Milan(m/f/d).
As a Marketing Intern, you will support the City Manager to maintain an high quality level of fleet deployed, you will support to manage the warehouse facility and you will support to manage the distribution of scooters in the operating area.
- Within our Marketing Department, you will contribute to the acquisition and retention of the new users, while creating a strong reputation and implementing the business growth;
- You will have the opportunity for the applicant to have a real impact through the creation and the participation in the optimization and the structuring of the department;
- You will take part from the beginning in the adventure of a startup growth, in a very dynamic and challenging business.
- You will help Circ to implement local branding strategies, while developing marketing campaigns tailored on Italian customers;
- You will take part in the organization of venues and events that promote notoriety and help the company in new customers acquisition;
- You will develop online strategies on the main Social Networks (Facebook, Snap-chat, Twitter, Instagram, etc...)in order to increase the number of subscribers and manage the major Influencers.
- You have at least a brief professional experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Event Planning/Management;
- You are currently enrolled in a University study program;
- You are able to work in complete autonomy and you have excellent analytical and synthesis skills mixed to Intuition, Creativity and Execution;
- Proactive, with a strong passion for challenges;
- Proficient in English, as you will have to be able to communicate with our headquarters in Berlin;
- A strong sense of teamwork will make the difference.
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.