Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Circ is looking for a Quality inspector – Hardware who will be responsible forexecute open package inspection, product inspection and outgoing quality checks.
The ideal candidate must be quality focused, able to be technical focused paired with commitment to excellence.
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates and fixtures
- Perform Open package inspection, Product audits, and outgoing quality checks on vehicle level and/or component level
- Create deviation reports and documentation based on your findings incl. solution proposals
- Inspect finished product for compliance to safety and quality requirements
- Data entry for layout work pieces
- Must be un-biased in approach to inspection results
- Data input in various ERP/database systems
- Supporting the definition of the Global purchasing strategy
- Yearly supplier evaluation with cross functional teams
- Hands on work attitude
- At least five to eight years of solid experience in multinational companies and being involved in aspects of quality, process control, product development & quality control
- Demonstrate an understanding of business fundamentals and synergies of cost/quality/service to maximize impact on work effort
- knowledge of regulatory requirements of automotive industries
- good organizational and interpersonal skills in cross-functional job
- Good oral and written communication skills (English/Mandarin)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.