Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Circ needs an experienced, cost-conscious Warehouse manager to take over our warehouse operations. We are looking for an independent working professional who has extensive experience in implementing policies and end-to-end processes to save the company money and improve our product quality. Specifically, we are looking for someone who can focus on establishing stable processes, paired with commitment to quality excellence and team spirit.
- Maintain staffing level in warehouse by analysing current structures to perform receiving, shipping, truck drivers, and order pulling in an efficient manner
- Create and monitor KPI and discuss to Warehouse personnel goals, guideline and policy
- Oversee warehouse process for the proper loading and unloading of trucks
- Oversee the safe movement of products, quality assurance measures, and lifecycle extension in the warehouse
- Monitor the loading and unloading of product to ensure most efficient staging in the warehouse
- Implement continuous improvement processes to reduce costs
- Ensure a stable and current inventory management based on ERP
- Ensure employees are actively performing their job in a safe manner
- Experience in maintaining equipment, Electric pallet jack, sitting down lift
- Works closely with the Global Supply Chain team in Berlin on key objectives, goals, etc.
- Requires a professional level of confidentiality
- Enforce company policy and Procedure accordingly
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager, supply chain or procurement.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management is a plus but not a must
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.