Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters. And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility. Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
We are at the early stages of rolling out Flutter for a substantial part of our mobile development. This is an amazing opportunity to be spearheading this new technology, in the context of a green-field development project.
- Develop high quality and maintainable code with unit tests and documentation, maintenance of existing features, and bug fixing
- Be active in code reviews and discussions to learn, share knowledge, and improve code quality
- Own features from initial technical concepts to production code
- Partner cross functionality with fellow engineers to ensure consistency is maintained across platforms
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing native mobile applications (iOS or Android)
- At least basic experience in Dart; production experience is a significant plus
- Excited to deep dive and follow all relevant Flutter developments, given the early stage of the framework
- Knowledge of Flutter specific architectures and patterns, including the BLoC pattern
- Knowledge of reactive programming / streams, ideally RxDart
- You are a team player: You comfortably collaborate with designers, developers, and other team members to clarify requirements, implement solutions, and ensure all requirements are met
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- You deliver clean code that is easy to understand and has its own automated tests
- Have strong Computer Science foundation
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Dedicated to learning and improving mobile development skills
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
Nice to have:
- Cool graphics & animation abilities - you love beautiful, fluid design
- Experience testing Flutter applications
- Experience working with Platform Channels
- Location based mobile development experience
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.